Monday 29 July 2013

'I'm hungry for gourmet meals instead of fast food now...': Sharon Stone, 55, reveals how ageing has changed her sex life

She's one actress who appears to have grown even more beautiful with age.
And now Sharon Stone has revealed just how growing older has changed her views on life... and in particular her sex life.
The 55-year-old actress made the admission as she posed up for a stunning new shoot in the pages of NEW YOU magazine.
'I'm hungry for gourmet...': Sharon Stone has opened up about how ageing has changed her sex life in a new interview and shoot
'I'm hungry for gourmet...': Sharon Stone has opened up about how ageing has changed her sex life in a new interview and shoot
Speaking about how her desires have changed as she has aged, Sharon said: 'As women, we understand our bodies, and there’s a blossoming that occurs with sex.
'We’re hungry for gourmet meals instead of the fast food. We bring to life a more expansive understanding of life, ourselves, and others. We are more generous and assertive.'
Sharon also revealed that while many Hollywood actresses fear the ageing process, she has whole-heartedly embraced it.
She said:Realise that when you are “middle aged” you have a chance for a whole second career, another love, another life. You may be sick of what you did the first half of your life, but you don’t just have to walk around and play golf or do nothing. We’re too young for that.
She's still got it! Sharon is one actress who appears to have become even more beautiful with age
She's still got it! Sharon is one actress who appears to have become even more beautiful with age
'It’s not like fifty is the new thirty. It’s like fifty is the new chapter. We know so much at this age, and people realize we’re the ones with experience. We’re a very colorful generation that is leading once again.'
The full interview with Sharon appears in this month's NEW YOU magazine
The full interview with Sharon appears in this month's NEW YOU magazine
She added: 'People are afraid of changing; that they’re losing something. They don’t understand that they are also gaining something.
'I thought I lost the deep vortex on my eyelid that you have when you’re younger, but I gained almost a kind of beautiful abyss. As I lost the fullness in my face, I got in these great cheekbones.'
And now she is in possession of such incredible cheekbones, Sharon said she won't be succuumbing to plastic surgery to smooth out any of her wrinkles.
She said: 'I can’t tell you how many doctors try to sell me a facelift. I’ve even gone as far as having someone talk me into it, but when I went over and looked at pictures of myself, I thought, "What are they going to lift?"
'Yes, I have come close - but, frankly, I think that in the art of aging well there’s this sexuality to having those imperfections. It’s sensual.'
However, Sharon did acknowledge that surgery for some people is the right choice, although added that the rules set prior to going under the knife should be a lot more strict.
She said: 'If you have things that you want to fix, you should go right ahead and fix them. I don’t think there is anything wrong with cosmetic surgery at all. I think it’s great. But I don’t think it’s alright to distort yourself.
'You can’t treat an illness with cosmetic surgery, and that’s why it would be great if there were qualified therapists in plastic surgeons’ offices, and that people would go to a therapeutic meeting before plastic surgery. I think that should be part of the FDA requirement.'
The full interview with Sharon appears in this month's issue of NEW YOU magazine, on sale now.
Like a fine wine: Sharon admits that she once considered a face lift, but was quick to rule it out
Like a fine wine: Sharon admits that she once considered a face lift, but was quick to rule it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me