Tuesday 18 February 2014

'I don't wear a bra': Rihanna reveals to US Vogue

Rihanna likes to shock and for her third cover of US Vogue she hasn't broken the habit.
The Barbados beauty told the March issue of the fashion bible, 'If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra. If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.'
The 25-year-old also revealed to the massive 648-page monthly - in which she modeled suits, sequined slacks and slinky dresses - she dressed like a boy as a child.
Speaking from the heart: In the March issue of US Vogue, cover girl Rihanna admitted she doesn't like to wear a bra if she has a shirt on, and won't wear a shirt if she has a bra on; she's pictured in Miu Miu


The cover girl explained she didn't take to girlish clothes because she really wasn't around her gender growing up.
'When I was 13 or 14, I didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear,' she shared.

'I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me