Saturday 15 February 2014

Nina Agdal laughs off sex symbol status... as she poses topless for raunchy new cover shoot

Her sex symbol status helped land her a place on the cover of the iconic Sports Illustrated Swimwear issue.
But in a new cover shoot for The Editorial, sultry Nina Agdal wears considerably more - but also exposes  considerably more in a tasteful black and white shot that sees her cup one exposed breast with her left hand.
Speaking to the first print issue of the magazine, she adopts a humble attitude when it comes to her status as one of the world’s most desirable women. 
‘I think it’s funny….When people meet me, they’re like, ‘You’re so down to earth,’’ she said. 
Topless: Nina Agdal cups one exposed breast in a raunchy new cover shoot for The Editorialist
But while she may be down to earth, the 21-year old model has high ambitions when it comes to her career – and she’s already set her sights on life beyond fashion.


‘I would love to be in a James Bond movie,’ she said. ‘I just want to lay there with a glass of whiskey and a cigarette while somebody comes in and kills me. I think I could pull that off.’
Before that happens the Dane hopes to realize a dream that, given her current success, could well be achieved.
‘To do Chanel would be the absolute dream,’ she admits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me