Thursday 8 May 2014

Alex Reid spends quality time with his daughter Dolly... as he offers support to ex Katie Price

It seems that Alex Reid and Chantelle Houghton are making amends as the cage fighter is sharing a lot more photos from his time spent with their daughter Dolly.
On Wednesday, Alex shared a couple of selfies with his only child, tweeting with the snaps: ‘Me and my princess enjoying this fine weather. Best things in life are free!’
Reid, 38, and his daughter have been spending more time together in the last few weeks, though last year he claimed to not even know where Dolly lived.
Daddy's girl: Alex Reid spends time with daughter Dolly
Daddy's girl: Alex Reid spends time with daughter Dolly

In another photo, Alex enjoys a cuddle with his baby girl, writing: ‘I'm only little, but I love cuddling my daddy!’
Earlier in April, Alex was ecstatic that Dolly had called him Daddy for the first time, but there was a 3.5 month gap between and the last time he saw his daughter.
Last June, Alex took to Twitter to complain about not seeing his daughter, especially on her first birthday.
Playtime: The father and daughter enjoy some time in the garden
Playtime: The father and daughter enjoy some time in the garden
Amends: It seems the cage fighter and Dolly's mother Chantelle Houghton have come to a custody arrangement



‘One year ago the most special girl in my world filled me with joy, giving me the best title I have, Daddy! Sad I won't see her today!’ Alex wrote.
While things seem to be going well for Reid in his family life, the same can’t be said for his ex Katie Price.
The former glamour model announced on Twitter that she would be divorcing her third husband Kieran Hayler, because she claims he had a seven-month affair with her best friend.
Though Alex and Katie don’t have any children together, he has said he would be there to support his ex-wife.
'I am really sad for Katie,' he told MailOnline. 'This is a terrible thing to happen and I am here for her if she needs me. I want to let bygones be bygones despite what has happened between us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me