Saturday 6 September 2014

You asked, I answered... the bag you all loved on instagram





Yesterday I posted an image, or rather a shoefie, showcasing my latest edition to the shoe closet - the Boden Flat T-Bar Point. My inbox was flooded shortly there after asking for information on the beautiful leather bag in the picture. Seems no one could find it online. So, I promised a few I'd share a link and figured it would be easier to share with you all herewith. Killing a hundred birds with one stone, and what not. The bag is, in fact, the Lauren by Ralph Lauren belted satchel and it's new for autumn winter 2014. It's rolling in with a price tag of £355 and I'm here to tell you it is worth every penny and then some. I'm more or less obsessed and this beauty is going to take the real test as it accompanies me on the plane to New York for NYFW next week. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, get thee to a Lauren by Ralph Lauren concession and check this beauty out for yourself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me