Friday 12 December 2014

Violets




sandra1copy-S



sandra5_small



sandra7_small



sandra2 copysmall






sandra4_small



sandra3_small










WHISTLES trousers



ASTRID & MIYU zodiac rings



MONICA VINADER eternit rings






Would you have thought to see me in two pastel outfits in a row? In December? Change is in the air people, I think my inner stylist is fighting the depressingly dark season with colour. It's interesting and I like it. Violet, such a delightfully innocent hue that really needs a fashion week showcase for me to want to be drape in it, top-to-toe. Don't be fooled by the sweetness, Whistles approach was bold, voluminous and cozy - indeed intended for winter. Fresh.



In collaboration with Whistles



Photos by Mikko Puttonen
















No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me