Wednesday 29 April 2015

Style Update: The constant country girl (and puppy)

You can take the girl out of the country, but you can never take the country out of the girl. I may call London home, but my heart is forever in the Lowcountry in South Carolina with my family. And y'all know me well enough now to know that it is impossible for me to visit the US of A without popping into see Boomer and family. Of course I have to mention Boomer first as I feel he is family to you all as well. 

Keeping that in mind, I asked my furry four legged friend if he'd like to star in a shoot with me. We are currently mastering the command "stay," and I'd say Boomer did a swell job of showing off his doggy genius here. He also nearly ran me over a few times as his brother attempted to distract him. Naughty, naughty and not safe in a near mini ensemble. But this isn't my first time at the rodeo (see what I did there for the cowboy hat reference? ;)) 

So, for my family visit in the Lowcountry, this is what I wore... (NOTE: flip flops were worn for the remainder of the trip... we don't really do heels of any variety on the island). Oh, and I have to mention that I scored these Rayban aviators I'm wearing from my new addiction - Smart Buy Glasses. They were a good £35 cheaper than what I was about to pay for this same pair in the airport at Heathrow. Yeah, I'm loving that, and had to pass on the good deal factor there. 

What I wore:







No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me