Saturday 25 April 2015

Style Update: A little London L.K. Bennett in Los Angeles for Saturday sun fun

When it comes to British brands that have made it big in LA, add L.K. Bennett to the list. It seems everywhere I go I end up talking about "the L.K." And, naturally, everyone had something to say about these amazing Laura Bailey for L.K. Bennett heels I'm wearing. They are my official statement shoe for the season, and I am not usually one for wearing huge heels. But these, I could walk all day in.

Saying all that, it's obvious my L.K. Bennett love affair doesn't start and shop with the shoes. In this ensemble, it's carried through from top to toe, with everything from the floral jacket to scalloped dress coming from the spring summer collection. No matter where I end up on earth, I'm hoping they'll be an LK nearby. For Los Angeles residents, check out your local L.K. Bennett in the Beverly Centre! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me