Saturday 2 May 2015

Behind the Scenes at Asos

behind the scenes at asos hq

christopher kane x nars collection review swatch photo


Ever wondered what goes on behind closed doors at a big brands headquarters? Well a couple of days ago I was invited along to ASOS HQ to take an exclusive peek behind the scenes and check out a new launch of the Christopher Kane x ASOS newness. I've been to ASOS HQ a few times before and each time I head over it changes, grows and becomes cooler and cooler! It's actually really fascinating and they do all their design work, some pattern cutting as well as shoot all the imagery for the website. I really wish I could show you more but it's a bit hard when there are so many new designs floating about. Trust me, ASOS are on top form as per usual! And if you're a Nars Lover then stick around to the end as there is quite a hefty ol' Nars Haul! Trust me it's a goody! Aerys even chimes in on her favourite products!

Check my vlog above or over on my VLOGGING CHANNEL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me