Saturday 23 May 2015

Competition: Win a two night stay in London at The Apartments by Sloane Club

For those of you that follow me on social platforms, you will have seen that earlier this month I checked in for a few days at The Apartments by Sloane Club just off Sloane Square. When I say "just off" I mean I could quite literally toss a rock from my window and it would land dead in front of the station. I'm not sure if I could have ever been more Sloaney in my wildest dreams. This is living in the thick of it. Calling the Kings Road my high street and places like The Botanist my local were moments to treasure over my three day stint as a resident of the Chelsea bureau. Now, there's so much more to say but let's kick off with the heart of it - the competition!

The Apartments by Sloane Club have just reopened after a major refurbishment and they're keen to get some great people in for a night or two - on them! So, as they know FFG readers are quite the refined readers (oh, come on, you know you are), they are giving one lucky reader a chance to come and stay in the Sloane Club Apartments for two nights. You'll be given a classic two bedroom apartment (which I'll talk a bit more about below), a goody bag upon arrival and £100 to spend in Duke of York Square. If I were you I'd head straight to Liz Earle and spend that voucher on a dreamy facial. Just saying. 

So, first things first - what do you have to do to win a two night stay at the Sloane Club Apartments? Well, ladies and gents, I'm pleased to say this might just be the easiest competition you enter today. All you have to do is click here and share a few details - nothing major. The competition will run for one week and the winner will be contacted by The Sloane Club after the book closes at midnight on Saturday, May 30th. Seriously, that's it. No pressure.

Now, here's where I do press the point on how fabulous this prize is. When it comes to locations in London, this little part of the capital cannot be beat. You are truly in the thick of things. So whether you are a resident looking for a staycation or an out of towner looking for a couple days of adventure in the big city, this is truly a competition you won't want to forgo. 

Over the course of my four night stay with The Apartments by Sloane Club, I actually started to believe this was my home - quite a good sign of a place you can so easily acclimate to. Mom and Dad, I'd like to have a discussion as to why this part of the world was not my introduction to life. Some people get all the luck!

Anywho, here's a bit of a visual diary of the grandeur of The Apartments by Sloane Club. Let's just say it's a little something to entice you into entering the competition. You can never say I don't work hard to bring you guys some pretty cool opportunities.

Before we move onto pictures, I'd like to say a big thank you to The Apartments by Sloane Club for working together with me to offer such an incredible prize for one lucky FFG reader. Now, go forth, drool over pictures and enter in the competition, people! 

Ps. Even if you don't choose to enter or if you don't win - The Apartments are definitely worth checking out - even if just for a business trip. Editors - I'm thinking fashion week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me