Monday 4 May 2015

Suede Straps

IMG_6894c
IMG_6779c
IMG_6813c
IMG_6749c

MANGO suede trench | also here
DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY for INTERMIX dress | or in army
MONICA VINADER rings 
SAINT LAURENT bangle
CARAT LONDON bracelet
MIU MIU sandals | or in tan
SUVIMOL BANGKOK bag | alternative | budget

It’s been a pretty crazy week. A weekend in Dallas, 24h in London and now in the calm of Finland. A lot of traveling, pretty much a years climate in 7 days. 

For the ones that don’t follow me on Instagram, might be unaware of the nightmare I’ve gone through... I broke my poor toe and have been forced to wear - flats. I’ve hated every minute of it, but we are slowly climbing back in the safety zone. Forced to start low, hence the ‘lower than usual’ heel. They work a bit like a bandage, or at least so reads my theory. I also got to wear my brand new dress, ‘apron dress’ it’s called. I indeed felt like a naughty little helper.
Photos by Anouska





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me