Wednesday 17 June 2015

Dont Look Back

uk fashion blogger
best uk fashion bloggers
british fashion blogs
outfit of the day
SHOP THE POST:
<
Asos £38.77
RIVER ISLAND £29.40
Asos £21.33
Asos £43.61
RIVER ISLAND £7.00
TOPSHOP £43.61
>


Im a bit late on the waistcoat trend. Maybe because I've been clinging onto duster coats like there is no tomorrow but as it's warming up a little I've realised I have to just woman up and ditch them. I've had this Topshop one for goodness knows how long. I think I actually bought it last year which is shameful that I've not work it since! I find cream/white a tricky colour to wear for some reason but Im glad I decided to give it a go. A simple pairing of a high neck black dress, simple pouch bag with added pom pom detail and my trusty fedora.

I'm also wearing my Mui Mui Sunglasses which are my latest loves (although I love my new Tom Fords a lot too) there is just something about these ones that I cant get enough of. Im typically a black or white framed sunglasses lover but the tortoiseshell ones seem to go with pretty much everything I own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me