Friday 26 June 2015

Style Update: M&S Spring Summer Fashion

You guys have been reading FFG long enough now to know that when it comes to High Street love, I have my favourites. And when it comes to summer looks, this season we are spoiled - in particular with what's happening at Marks & Spencer.

I've teamed up with M&S this summer to showcase five of my favourite looks in celebration of the season and I'm pretty much head over heels with every piece I selected from the collection. From beachwear (sorry folks, I'm not actually showcasing myself in a bikini on the site... never have, never will) to nights out in the summer sunshine, there's a little something for everyone here.

Remember to have fun with fashion this summer, ladies. Pair stripes with patterns, leather with lace... let your imaginations run wild and have fun. And remember to thank the universe for golden stars like Marks & Spencer that allow us to do this while not exhausting our Amex cards!

Without further ado, I give you Fashion Foie Gras for Marks & Spencer Summer looks 2015 (starting with the image above)... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me