Saturday 6 June 2015

Style Update: You, Me, Capri

There is no getting around my love for this striped shirt. Although, if you read FFG regularly you'll know that stripes are an obsession for me and my wardrobe that has no end in sight. Truly, I do believe the easiest and fasted way to add pizazz to any ensemble is to throw stripes into the mix. And what a mix I have going on here today.

A Milly/Kohl's collaboration striped shirt and Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Camo Jacket was a last minute pariing as I had originally stepped out with only shirt and Whistles skirt. Seems British weather had other plans for me - there is definitely still a bite to the air in the morning here, folks. Mixed with my love of Swedish Hasbeens and my colour pop bag from Hobbs, this outfit led me straight into temptation - see pics of Ice Cream sandwiches below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me