Sunday 28 June 2015

What I Wore on Holiday pt 1

what to wear on holiday

holiday outfits
hot weather clothing
SHOP THE POST:


As I've been posting my holiday outfits over on my Instagram daily I thought I'd pop all the links over on here so those who are interested in my holiday wardrobe can get involved. My holiday style is similar to my everyday style really, a little bit rock n roll and a little bit girly. Terribly monochromatic (even in the beating heat!) with the odd addition of a print or two. Some of the items I'm wearing are old or sold out but I have tried to link things that are similar where possible! For example my awesome tropical leaf print cullotte playsuit is sold out but you can get a similar pair of trews and a crop top!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me