Thursday 30 July 2015

Minimal Makeup Routine




Think Like a Blogger Prompt - What's in my makeup bag

Yesterday I uploaded my go-to no makeup makeup / minimal makeup routine using products that I always reach for on a day to day basis! All of them were bits that I had lying around in my makeup bag plus a lipstick that was lounging out in my handbag for a couple of months. To honest this makeup look is this is pretty much my usual makeup routine just without eyeliner and lashes! But oh well, it's my current favourite makeup look so I thought I'd share a little mini tutorial on how I achieve it. You can watch it above or over on my Youtube channel. If you like it then do subscribe to my channel to keep up to date with everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me