Friday 3 July 2015

My 2015 Summer Bases

mac face and body estee lauder daywear+

So the weather is warming up and it's actually showing signs of ACTUAL summer! Can you believe it? Nope, but Im sure we'll go back to it being horrible and rainy in just a few days!

I've been aware of the iconic Estee Lauder Day Wear for a long time but it took me a while to get around to trying it. It's a super high SPF primer/base type deal which protects the skin from the elements and harmful UV rays. Boasting a impressive mix of antioxidants, repairing ingredients, and cell-communicating ingredients this is a base worth trying out over the summer months. The lightweight lotion texture works well under makeup too so makes it a really lovely summer base.

MAC Face and Body has been my summer foundation of choice for ages. It's a lovely lightweight water based foundation that can be sheer or built up if you need more coverage. On me it lasts all day, keeps my skin looking fresh and dewy and just gives a my skin but better feel to my skin. I champion this foundation most year's so it's no surprise it was high up on my list of repurchases this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me