Monday 6 July 2015

Safari Silk

sandra1c
sandra2c
sandra3c
sandra4c


Comfortable and apparently enjoying the European heatwave so much that I’ve manage to experience Helsinki, London and Barcelona, all in the past week. I came home to a traditionally chaotic wardrobe, ready to tear my hair out in true ‘whattowear’ fashion realizing I’ve missed out on the short, but sweet summer jacket season whilst traveling. Luckily I was able to reply on some new season favorites from Ganni, although the two piece silk set is from their high-summer collection, it’s definitely reading my mind on thoughts about pre-fall. Clean effortless but above all easy, not to be confused with boring. Lounging around in a pyjama-like silk suit? Any day of the week I say but this time with a polished styling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me