Wednesday 8 July 2015

Style Update: It's all about an Anthropologie dress

So you're wondering what to wear for a night out in Venice? I had to ask myself the same question while packing recently. I'd had this dress hanging in the closet for a good month before it had its coming out party on Venetian shores. This is a beauty from Collette Dinnigan - an exclusive for Anthropologie. Don't tell anyone but I bought it thinking it looked a hell of a lot like a dress from the Dolce & Gabbana Sicilian themed collection from a few seasons past. It's a dress that can be worn loose or close to the hips, which I love. More than the fit, however, I truly fell head over heels for the print. It's magical, sophisticated and worthy of closer inspection. Grab before it's gone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me