Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Sunglasses Brand You Must See

quay australia sunglasses

quay australia sunglasses


Quay Australia are the sunglasses brand that seem to be on everyones lips this year. The super cool brand make a variety of sunglassses in so many different styles ad patterns with something to suit everyones needs. From oversized retro bug eyed shapes to intridcate metal designs and festival ready looks.

The ones Im wearing in the photos are actually one of three I have in that style (I have brown tortishell and black) and I simply adore them. The cat eye shape is really flattering on my face shape and conicidently the shape of sunglasses I like the most. I always get compliments whenever I wear them, Even to the point where people stop me on the street and ask me where they are from!

Quay Australia are a seriously cool brand and I totally recommend checking them out. They are stocked on Topshop and on ASOS so give them a little browse fo'sho!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me