Tuesday 1 September 2015

Baby blue in Stockholm

1_web
2_web
5_web
sandra3_web


Another week has flown by, this time I’ve spent majority of it at Stockholm fashion week, realizing once again how much I love my neighboring country. It’s feels like Paris kinder, little sister. We flew in with Zalando, who also was kind enough to sort out my wardrobe crisis and answered my questions on what to wear in an in-between season like this. Lace and leather for the first day sealed the deal, ideal for a sunny, late august afternoon. So in between shows and coffee breaks at the cozy Zalando house, I actually fell in love a little bit, people are so kind and welcoming. Although I can’t take the silly accent seriously, but that’s part of the charm.

In collaboration with Zalando
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me