Tuesday 29 September 2015

Video: Tips & Tricks to buying the perfect Sofa

Yesterday I took part in my first live broadcast. Intimidating, yes. Exhilarating - absolutely! Next asked me to come and interview Will from Bright Bazaar about all things sofa related, to launch their new sofa brochure. I know it's been a while since I've written about it, but I was so happy with my Next sofa buying experience last year that I wrote a massive piece on the whole experience of buying a sofa with these guys. Naturally, this lead to dinners of discussing the whole product line and a concept was born - sofa sessions! And who better to get on the sofa first than the king of everything interiors himself - Will of Bright Bazaar. 

This guy is truly legendary - on another level legendary. His books are best sellers, his blog and all social channels are followed by millions and he is just as charming in person as he appears to be on all online platforms. Sitting down with him and talking sofas was like sitting down and getting advice from my best friend. But truly, that's how things should be with your interior designer. These are people that will create your home so they need to know everything about you. What's lovely about Will is that he can impart advice that is general enough for each and every one of us to take hold of. He's brilliant and I tried to squeeze as much info as I could out of him, about sofas in general and about why he loves Next sofas in particular. Here's your first look (for those of you that didn't catch the live broadcast):


And for those of you looking for some further inspiration, I've put together a bit of a Pinterest board featuring a lot of my own favorite styling for sofas, and borrowing a few pins from Will himself! 


FFG worked in collaboration with Next. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me