Monday 5 October 2015

Eye catchers

5C9A7369copy
5C9A7458copy
5C9A7440copy
5C9A7445copy

MIU MIU sunglasses

Time to dip into another look of fashion week month, this season it’s been all about discovering who makes the best pants, so far Sandro and Theory are in a strong lead. The truth is I’ve really have taken a new sleeker direction with my dressing lately. A more stripped back, I would say mature even look is all I’m interested in. You tell me when you get bored, but keep it simple stupid they say, the best ideas are amazingly self–explanatory. Would you believe that I am still discovering these things?

This is when styling and accessories get to play the key role, like the little eye candy that has been my fashion week bestie, my growing collection of Maria Lamanna bags. Flowing, moving objects that catches the wind in tune with the camera, now that, my dear readers, is a fashion week winner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me