Thursday 12 November 2015

Budget Berry Lips




Rimmel's recently launched a lipstick line called "The Only 1", claiming to be "the only lipstick you'll ever need". Although Im dubious and hyperbole claims I thought I'd give these two seasonal shades a go.

I have the shades Under My Spell (deep dark purple, Im wearing it in the photo) and One of a Kind (Red berry). I personally love both but Im drawn to Under My Spell due to the fact it's deep, dark and really flattering on. I love how gothic and seasonal it looks paired with my usual makeup. Such a small change can make a huge difference to a makeup routine!

The formulation is nice, but very wet/glossy on application. I originally found it quite tricky to apply but one you get your head around the application they do feel lovely on. The scent is quite overpowering and to the point of being a little TOO strong. None the less a few minutes after application the scent and flavour goes away. The finish is glossy and comfortable on the lips and incredibly long lasting. Theres nothing worse than wearing a bold lip colour and it rubbing off halfway through the day.

The Only 1? Nah, not for me. Theres pros and cons to the lipstick itself but I do like it just find it a little tricky to work with. None the less if youre in the market for a seasonal lip on the cheap it might be worth checking out. I think The Only 1 Lipstick collection currently consists of about 15 shades so theres a lot of wiggle room!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me