Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas shopping with Fossil: Mulled wine, cake pops and oh so many Chic Geeks moments


Well, what can I say? If you missed the event I hosted with Fossil on Oxford Street, well, you missed it! Hey, I realize you guys are global. So no hard feelings, ok? For those of you that did stop by, thanks for joining us for Photo Booth magic complete with mulled wine and cake pops. The Chic Geek and I were oh so pleased to have you with us for an evening of Christmas shopping- and did you ever deliver on the challenges...

I had people shopping for everything from best friends to work colleagues, and not a single soul left without the problem solved. You have to remember, folks, I used to have a job in retail. There's nothing I love more than Christmas shopping for others. I have an agenda - to help! 

If you are at a loss for ideas this Christmas season, pop into your local Fossil shop as there really is a little something for everyone on your Christmas list. It's not just about watches anymore, people. This is a one stop shop for everything from leather goods to jewellery. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me