Thursday 17 December 2015

Style Update: Ciao Bella!

ciao bella sweater
I'm home, people. That's all I really need to say....Ok, maybe a little bit more. Being home means I'm relaxed, enjoying the natural beauty of the island and trying to lay it low. Who am I kidding? Being home is just as crazy as being in London these days. The house is alive with my parents getting ready for more family to arrive and I'm out Christmas shopping like a mad woman. Only my shopping seems to be just as much about gifting others as it is myself. Whoops! 


I swear I shop with the best of intentions and then I discover something I love and I'm ended. Shopping online this season has been truly deadly and resulted in three out of the four purchases I'm wearing herewith, from top to toe. I originally said no work while home this Christmas. So much for that promise. I just had to share, especially as this is a statement sweater I'll be wearing to death. Ciao, Bella! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me