Saturday 19 December 2015

Ways to wear a white shirt


The most used garment in my closet, boring or simply just versatile? I see the white shirt as, well a white canvas that literally goes with everything but still manages rank itself top of the list every season. Lately I’ve been using this slightly more fitted one, from Cos. With hidden buttons and straight cuts, it is probably the favourite of my shirt rack and stays wrinkle free like a dream.

Me and Mikko have become part of an exciting new online editorial team, Finnish Lily Edit. Long time readers might remember my street-style blog I used to have on the platform, god I miss shooting, sadly I can’t do everything! On the new site we will be working on simple ‘how-to-wear’ editorials, with first up - three ways to wear a white shirt, easier done than said.

More pictures and outfit details on Lily Edit.
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me