Saturday 20 February 2016

Hello, Cabo! The Esperanza Experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas is, well, it's a place where the rich and famous like to go for a good party. It's also a place where Spring Breakers run wild. My advice? Avoid spring break and do like the LAers do, go anytime of year when you need that extra bit of sun and a strong margarita. And if you're going to stay in a place where relaxation is the name of the game and a room with a view is an absolute essential, there's one place you're going to want to check out - Esperanza

Last month I was in the midst of pretending to be an LA local, and naturally, when in Rome, you must do as the locals do. So Cabo became a destination. Sure, it was midweek, but I find this is the best time to take a break that counts. You are away from the weekenders and find yourself experiencing a more relaxing clientele, looking to break from the hustle and bustle, rather than causing a commotion with twelve shots of tequila and an agenda to go skinnydipping. Well, each to their own anyway. 

The Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas was, quite simply put, breathtaking. You could have locked me in my room for the whole week and I would have been happy as a clam. In our suite alone we had a balcony that received full sun and a jacuzzi that had the most dreamy view of the oceanfront. Each morning coffee was taken in the sun while the jacuzzi beckoned. It almost seemed like someone was having to twist my arm to get me out of the room. But once down by the pool, I found myself pretty content. From the loungers that sit in the water to the beds on the beach, there are at least 30 different ways to find sun here at the Esperanza. And don't worry about lifting a finger while you are there. Waiters seem to anticipate your every demand, from soft tacos to refreshing diet cokes (yes, it's clearly obvious I indulged in both... seaside). 

In a nutshell, this paradise was nearly impossible to break free from. Even now I find my thoughts wondering back to moments of pure bliss with my body in the sun and my toes in the sand. Oh, bring me back to Mexico! 
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me