Monday 29 February 2016

Things you need: A Trench Coat





I bought this classic beige mac when I was in Japan last year believe it or not, I can't remember how much it cost or the name of the shop but it's one of my favourite wardrobe pieces. I've been on a seemingly never ending search for a beige and I even pondered getting a Burberry Trench - although, tbh I might still get one! I need to get my butt over to Bicester Village!

Im a believer that everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe. Mixing an old school trench coat even more modern, chic basics really ups the sartorial style factor. Trench coats come back every single season and never seem to go out of fashion. A timeless piece that we never seem to tire of. Definitely make it a key piece in your wardrobe, especially if you crave sophistication and elegance with a air of unpretentiousness. A trench coat is versatile too as you can wear it over casual outfit for everyday occasion or in the evening over elegant dress. It's a good all rounder and an absolute must in my opinion!

Camel coats look awesome looks paired with a all black outfit. It's chic, simple and effortless and incorporating the black and white stripes justs adds a very Lily nod to my look at the same time. Im obsessed with these little shoes from ASOS too. Plain black brogues have always been a staple in my wardrobe but there is something about these ones that seem to barely leave my feet! As I've been really into flat shoes for a while now and after a seemingly never ending stream of trainers and whatnot these have firmly settled as being my current favourites.






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me