Wednesday 2 March 2016

Best Burger in NYC











Bare Burger is my absolute favourite spot in New York to eat. I love burgers more than anything in life and switching my diet up, I needed a plant based option. Bare Burger is a small chain restaurant with joints all over NYC. It's a great lunch spot in a pinch, with friendly simple service. I got  a sweet potato and rice patty on a sprouted roll with guac, pickles, spinach, onions and lettuce. It was the best burger I've had in a long long long LONG time and as I type this I wish I was eating it right now instead of waiting for my pasta to boil. Woe is me.

Anyway regardless of your diet I'd totally check out Bare Burger if you see one around. They have a variety of burgers, salads and sandwiches to suit all tastes. I totally recommend the build your own burger option so you can get exactly what you want, oh and don't skip on the half onion rings and half fries!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me