Wednesday 16 March 2016

Razor sharp


MAJE jacket
VINTAGE shirt
COS skirt
LOUIS VUITTON bag

And so a month of fashion weeks comes to an end. It took me a week to even state this. A month of travelling, what-to-wear planning and show scheduling is finally over for another season and I feel happily peaceful about it. To fuel my Parisian wardrobe I had Casadei to thank, the infamous Italian ‘blade’ heel, has been on my wish-list forever and last week I finally got to add it to my wardrobe in the shade of lemon sorbet. Cute right? You would think that the heel thinner than a cigarette is impossible to balance on, but it is actually quite sturdy and easy to walk in! I guess we have an answer to why the blade is prized worldwide. A good way to kick start the spring wardrobe, although I admit I need the black version. Nothing to complete my bad-ass, black, warrior-princess wardrobe than the blade heel in the darkest hue, this is what stiletto-fetish dreams are made of. To be continued…. 

In collaboration with Casadei
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me