Tuesday 29 March 2016

The Grey Gang


HAIDER ACKERMANN jacket

As part of the fashion week diaries, something I wore on a grey day in London. Undoubtedly similar to what I wore earlier in NYC, but I can’t get enough of these wide trousers. I spotted them in J. Crew’s presentation a year back and finally managed to hunt them down in London. They have been sneaking into all the takes of my travel wardrobe lately, so I’m not fighting back. No Easter posts for me, no cake layering family time because I’ve spent the whole weekend locked inside, trying to fight a cold that seems to be never ending. I guess that is eventually the price we pay for a full month of fashion weeking, but then again we can afford to, after a month of hysterically creating content.
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me