Tuesday 17 May 2016

Style Update: Gingham and a serious silver wedge

What does one wear for sunny days in Monte Carlo? well, when it's all about yacht dreaming and Ferrari watching, a chequered dress seemed just about spot on. Only thing missing was the picnic basket. I had some mega silver wedges from Hushpuppies keeping my feet comfy as we roamed around town and a sleek pair of Louis Vuitton shades to fit right in with the posh people of Monaco. It was certainly a day, and an outfit, to remember. As I said on instagram, however, I do believe Cher from Clueless would have commented upon this attire as follows: "She could be a picnic in that dress." Too harsh? I love it!

Shop the Look:

Fashion Foie Gras worked in collaboration with Hushpuppies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me