Monday 9 May 2016

Window Watch: Tiffany & Co. London celebrate the romance of New York

Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Perhaps this is just me being biased, but I do believe New York City is one of the most iconically romantic cities in the world. Sure, plenty will say that honour belongs to Paris, Venice or perhaps even London. For me, it will always be New York. Give me spring blossoms, picnics in the park and shopping in Bergdorf's and I'm one happy lady. I suppose this is why the windows of Tiffany & Co. on Old Bond Street drew me in like a moth to a flame. 

The windows for Spring at Tiffany's this year are all about capturing a New York Romance, and naturally showcasing some beautiful jewels alongside the main theme. After all, nothing says romance like a little blue box, right? Tiffany's windows showcase romance in the most romantic of New York settings, featuring everything from the Brooklyn Bridge to a cozy moment in a movie theatre. 

Here's your first look:
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows
Tiffany Romance Shop Windows





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me