Friday 3 June 2016

Style Update: Silks from Sarah & Sorrentino

Sarah & Sorrentino
Sarah & Sorrentino
Allow me to introduce you to a brand that's already making headway, is favored by some of the top stylists in the world and is earmarked as THE next name to know. This is Sarah & Sorrentino, a fashion duo responsible for some of the most lush prints and luxurious silks I've ever laid eyes on. But more so than anything else, this is a brand that has the ability to transform the wearer with one touch of the fabric. Yes, I do believe this silk is magical.

Now, I need to go ahead and admit that I already knew I'd love this brand after hearing that one of the founders, Sarah Pasricha, cut her teeth at Ralph Lauren. This post isn't long enough to list the names of great designers that have started their careers with my number one man. But here we are, worshipping one of them. 

I had a chance to try on some Sarah & Sorrentino last weekend for the first time and I knew immediately it was something I wanted to find a way to feature. Coincidentally, I had also just finished watching the second season of Grace & Frankie, and was feeling inspired by Frankie's boho chic gypsy fashion. So, what you see here came about as the result. I wanted to wear everything, all at once, and upon doing so I felt like the most spoilt woman alive. If only there was a way for me to give every woman on earth a Sarah & Sorrentino Kimono. I do believe it would change lives, change emotions and change the general outlook of an entire generation of women. Too much? I don't think so. Fashion does have the power to transform, and some pieces do so in an inexplicable manner.  
Sarah & Sorrentino
Sarah & Sorrentino
Sarah & Sorrentino




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me