Saturday 18 June 2016

The Spirit of Adventure


CHANEL brougues

Something a bit different today, as I am taking you on a little country trip in the spirit of adventure with Barbour. The British heritage brand that I’ve worked with throughout my blog, has launched a collection especially for this season, containing everything that you need to prepare yourself for a festival summer, available at Country Attire. All you UK based readers knows that this does not always mean being able to stroll around in a cropped crocket top, but rather being prepared and kitted out, not letting the typical English weather be an obstacle. 

My festival approach will be relaxed this year, I feel that’s the only sane option, after all, it’s your holiday so act like it. I might not go as far as pulling on the wellies, although there is a pair or two in the collection. Comfortable pieces that you can actually dance in and a little bit of a heel sounds about right. The British take on festivals might not be as flower-heavy and sand-based as the legendary Coachella, so trust me on the fact that a waxed jacket will be your best bet, for now and the summers to come.

In collaboration with Barbour
Photos by Heidi Hagelstam




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me