Thursday 7 July 2016

Prime & Protect in One Step


Dr Murad's Invisblur Perfecting Shield £55-£65.50ml*

Looking through my stockpile of beauty stuff for potential summer wins and fails to talk about on the blog and I came across bottle of primer come SPF by Dr Murad and thought I'd slap it on and give it a whirl.

As any self respecting beauty junkie should know. SPF is Queen. Number 1 beauty rule is to always wear SPF, even if its not sunny you should wear it everyday. It protects your skin from the elements and also helps reduce signs aging. But how many of us actually do that? Not me, even though I kid myself that I do it but often I don't or frankly... cant be bothered.

Dr Murad's Invisblur Perfecting Shield is like a gift from the skincare Gods. It's come down to grace my sensitive skin with a smoother looking face, plus and the added benefit of having a nice SPF 30 rating. It's not greasy, pore clogging or heavy on the face, just smoothing and sort of hydrating at the same time. Basically it's a primer, and SPF in one - who wouldn't want that! It's velvety smooth goodness!

Im picky about facial SPF's and have been using Benefit Dream Screen for as long as I can remember but this is the new 'ting has really changed the game. Worn alone for that sort of faux blurred out skin look or worn under your favourite foundation it keeps the skin looking fresh, protected and hydrated all day long.

Downside? Of course there got to be a downside. It retails for £55.00 - £69.50, 30ml and 50ml respectively which is pretty pricey even for a skincare product. However it is a two in one and has anti-aging properties and you can put a price on being youthful. But in all seriousness this is a pretty awesome product and definitely worth trying if you're in the market for a new facial SPF and want the added bonus of it being a primer too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me