Friday 26 August 2016

Style Update: Fall Fringe

The perfect fringe bag
The perfect fringe bag
Oh wait, did you think fringe was over? Think again, ladies and gents. This is the trend that keeps on giving, so keep the fly aways at the ready for the season ahead. Fringe is in. And if you don't believe me, just take a look at the autumn winter offering hitting stores now. My current obsession? The latest accessory to find a home in my bag collection.

You guessed it, it's got "fringe fanatic" written all over it and it's the perfect clutch to take me from late summer right through until the winter months. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll be handing this classic piece down to the next generation along with a Chanel tweed jacket and a pair of killer Manolos. Yes, I do actually have a box for such treasures. But, this beauty deserves a twirl or two around town before it goes away for safe keeping. This weekend it was worn out with gingham and camo. I call this my preppy meets punk ensemble. I'm mixing my Southern roots with my vintage pride. 

So, about getting the look. Well, of course I'm waxing lyrical here about the Saint Laurent monogram fringe bag I found on Farfetch. The sunglasses are Quay Australia. The gingham dress is ASOS. And that camo jacket is vintage. You can find one in just about any charity shop these days. Throw on a diamond pendant and you're good to go with an up to date classic that will work with any ensemble. 

The perfect fringe bag
The perfect fringe bag
The perfect fringe bag




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me