Tuesday 16 August 2016

Style Update: The not so sticky button

It's all fun and games until you notice, at the end of laughing, joking around and frolicking on a roof terrace, that you've done it all with a button in your dress undone. Alright, so maybe you wouldn't have noticed right away, but I thought better I point it out than you.

That's the only problem I can find with this Zara Dress, and then there isn't a bad word to be said. I love it's metallic threads, the way it hangs like you are meant to be swinging to and fro on a beach in Ibiza. But those buttons, they just aren't ones that like to stay buttoned. Regardless, this was such a find that I had to share! Just safety pin those darn buttons in place. It's worth it!

Shop the Look:


SaveSave



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me