Friday 19 August 2016

Style Update: The perfect summer bag

Ladies and gents, allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite hometown bag designers...

There's a reason these gorgeous bags are a favorite of Oprah...they are simply fabulous and perfect for travel, a day at the beach or just a run to your local grocery store. Every single place where I've carried this bag in London, I've been asked where it can be purchased, so, I thought it was about time to come out and shout about it. This neoprene necessity is available to purchase online and comes in every colour way you can imagine. Get one in now! 

Ok, so about the rest of the look. Well, you're more or less looking at a preppy moment in head to toe J Crew. You can take the girl out of the preppy southern states, but you can't take the southern states out of the girl! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me