Sunday 30 October 2016

Style Update: Country Roaming in Wales

An exciting, non fashion related update, folks: a UK driver's license is officially in the works. Don't get me started on the fact that I have to retake every test even though I've been driving in the USA since I was 16. Frustrating to say the least. But, once said license comes through you will be seeing a lot more country pictures, like the ones you see here now. These are just the beginning and they are in part thanks to a rather lovely and obliging boyfriend who plays chauffeur on the weekends and knows how to throw around a camera. Wait a second, does that make him an "instagram husband?" Eek.

If it seems as if my smile is a little more natural and my general "atmosphere" is more pleasant, it would be because I am no where near a city. I am in the country, in Wales, where the air is fresh and I am surrounded by people who acknowledge your presence, instead of the usual London game of doing anything to avoid making eye contact. What is that, people? Say hello in the morning. Would a "good morning" kill you?

Anywho, here are a few pics from our first day in Wales. There's a lot more to follow here, including a new discovery of the most fabulous cottage that we came across on Sugar & Loaf rentals. Check this site out if you've had enough of the city and need to escape to the country right now. It's ace. 

What I'm Wearing:






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me