Tuesday 18 October 2016

Style Update: White into winter?

I know, I know. I can feel you screaming at me. No white jeans after Labor Day. Well, let me break out the bad news for those of you that are still subscribing to that rule. The rule is antiquated. White jeans are no longer a summer-wear only item. You've heard people scream their love for winter white, and jeans are included in that call to action. Now, pairing said jeans with a bright neon sweater might be pushing the rules a little, I admit. But, these shots were taken on the last day of summer. It was a day when the sun was shining and colour was needed to celebrate a flash of the season we were soon to leave behind. 

All that being said, the pieces can be worn well into winter when paired with different items. The hot pink sweater, for example, would look great paired with a striped roll neck and a pair of blue jeans with boots. The white jeans can be worn with a chunky grey oversized sweater and a great pair of over-the-knee camel suede boots for a stop-dead-in-your-tracks-style-hit. Enough said, I think!

Shop The Look:





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me