Saturday 4 February 2017

Style Update: The Notting Hill Colour Wall

Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall
I have this love affair going on with this particular wall. I can't walk past it, to get coffee, without stopping and taking some sort of picture. Pretty sure I'm averaging two shoots a year here, but then again so is everyone else. This wall has become prime real estate in the neighbourhood. If Kate Hudson isn't there, some other celeb will be. If it isn't occupied by school girls having fun with selfies, it's being used as a shoot location for a local accessories company. Basically, I'm saying this is "The Wall" if you are looking for colour in Notting Hill. There's no denying it. And so, yes, I'm playing into the pack. But I like to think Mademoiselle Robot I am starting shooting our selfies here long before the masses. Time to hunt for something new. For now, however, I'm turning the colour wheel once again. 


What I'm Wearing:
Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall
Notting Hill Colour Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me